Nsaa Quilting & Embroidery: trading terms and conditions:
- Nsaa Quilting and Embroidery is located at:
- Unless advised on this website or notified by email, we aim to despatch orders within 2 working days of receiving confirmation of payment for an order.
- Payment is through Paypal which facilitates a secure method of payment by most generally accepted credit cards, debit cards, or through a Paypal account.
- The Paypal system will confirm receipt of payment to Nsaa Quiting and Embroidery, and to the customer.
- We also accept orders by post with cheques made out to Angela Pollok; we would then aim to despatch orders within 2 working days of cheque clearance.
- Nsaa Quilting and Embroidery complies with Distance Selling Regulations and will provide a full refund, provided notification is received within seven days of a customer receiving an item, and the product returned to the above address. Notification should be by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the above address; customers are advised to obtain a certificate of posting when returning goods.
- Nsaa Quilting will NOT accept a cancellation and provide a refund where the packaging has been opened and the goods soiled, damaged or incomplete, unless the goods themselves are defective.
- We will only use information supplied by a customer to process an order, we will not sell or share your information with any third party.
- We do not receive or hold any information on customers’ credit or debit cards; this information is processed by Paypal.
- Shipping includes packaging and posting and is charged based on cumulative weight . Indicative shipping charges are as follows:
Rest of world
All other products excluding large quilts
Large quilt kits
- All import duties and local taxes on export orders are the responsibility of the customer.